camera mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesparado

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Vholdr camera system for my bike (2007 FJR). I really don't want to mount the camera on my helmet. How do you suggest I mount this particular camera? I have the basic round camera mount that came with the unit. I also have a handlebar mount, but I got that for my mountain bike. Thanks for any suggestions,

Matt

I recently purchased a Vholdr camera system for my bike (2007 FJR). I really don't want to mount the camera on my helmet. How do you suggest I mount this particular camera? I have the basic round camera mount that came with the unit. I also have a handlebar mount, but I got that for my mountain bike. Thanks for any suggestions,Matt
I think you definitely need to check out JDog's bike and his videos! He's got 4 or 5 camera's mounted on his fjr 1300, and his bike is a "real" video camera platform. He may chime in here? Hi Jeff! :clapping:

You can see some of JDog's camera videos in the "Images and Videos" section of this Forum, but you can also try to type; "JDog's U-Tube videos" into Google.

There are other riders/videographers here also.

best,

Although this is not the same camera, there is a dude on AtlasRider.com that buys small digital cameras and places them inside of his helmet. He gets great video and audio including any comments he feels like making. He shows how he does it and the outcome is good. It is not for everybody, including me. However for an "armchair traveler" he has provided me with some interesting viewing. You can find here: https://atlasrider.com/

Thanks for the advice guys. I tried the handle bar mount on the 250 GTV Vespa and it works perfect. For now, I may mount the camera on the FJR using the passenger foot peg.

Matt