Can I get a Part Number

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keone

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me the part number to the rubber pieces that hold that color match windshield trim piece on an 07 A. I bought my bike from a dealer in Utah, mostly everything went ok but he said they lost those clips and that he'd have them sent out on a warranty item. That was three weeks ago. I've been riding around with the windshield screws exposed and my CB screen should show up today...

Thanks

Keone

How about a thread that links to various Yamaha Online Part Catalogs and you can get to know the system yourself?
That is the correct answer for *almost* all '07 parts. The various part sites don't have the 2007s listed yet, so P/Ns for Cherry painted parts aren't available. All other parts and hardware will be the same as the '06. A quick call to a dealer such as Desert Valley Powersports or University Motors (Fargo, ND) should get you the P/Ns for '07 painted parts.

I must have the new-guy-syndrome... I tried that before posting listing for an 06 (both listed versions) reads part list not available.....

I must have the new-guy-syndrome... I tried that before posting listing for an 06 (both listed versions) reads part list not available.....
Maybe it's not New-Guy.......they probably aren't updated in the online systems yet. So, it's may be doubtful we're going to be able to get them for you online. We'd have to call a dealer the same as you. A call to DVP or University Motors is probably the best course of action.