Canadain supplier

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattster31

Reaction score
Perhaps this could be added to the list motovan.com. I purchased the all balls tapered bearing kit for $29 CAN. It costs $32 USD!!! bizzare............anyways, thought I would pass on the link for us Canuks up here who always have trouble getting good prices on stuff.

That's a pretty good price alright.

I was under the impression that Motovan was a wholesaler, selling strictly to dealers... how did you purchase? Their website doesn't seem to have an order page. There are quite a few things they carry that I'd like to buy.

Cheers,

Griff

That's a pretty good price alright.
I was under the impression that Motovan was a wholesaler, selling strictly to dealers... how did you purchase? Their website doesn't seem to have an order page. There are quite a few things they carry that I'd like to buy.

Cheers,

Griff
You are correct, they only sell to vendors, not Joe public. Just e-mail them for a local supplier. I ordered my parts through these guys As I mentioned before, I purchased the All Balls bearing kit for $29 CAN. The All Balls web site in the states lists it at $32 USD. I should have been more specific in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator: