• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Canadian parts supply

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrob1300

Frost-back1 IBA 34867 / Brown Sider 002/ Dark Side
Reaction score
Is there a Canadian parts supplier for FJR bikes. Ride Now appears to be for the US market.

Thanks

Try Freedom Cycle in Nova Scotia at https://www.freedomcycle.ca/

Email the parts manager Paul Tough ([email protected]) asking for what you want, price and shipping and he'll get back to you quickly. Several members including myself have ordered from him and have been very satisfied.

NYPete

Hi Guys.

Was in to Freedom the other day and Paul said if folks want stuff, email him your part number requests and he'll get back to you with availability. The 07 goodies are still a ways away yet, but are coming. It can be for other bikes as well.

Yamaha Canada accessories link

He does have the gel FJR tank protectors in stock Tank pad link

Cheers

NFlyer

Hi Friends,

I ordered Motovation Sliders and Bar Ends for starters for my 04 from www.topendz.com.

Simon is in east end Toronto and service is great and friendly. Very pleasant prices.

I've used www.yamahagenuineparts.com for the top box & liner for my 06 FJR. Very friendly & great customer service. Items were shipped fast.

They are a Yamaha dealer in Ontario and ship worldwide.

Thanks for keeping this open guys. Can't wait til the snow is gone!

:dirol:

What might you be looking for?

I have used Bert's Bike out of Buffalo, NY

I know it's not Canada but have order stuff from them over the ph and then made a day trip across to bolt it on.

Some accessories supply house will also ship direct to your hotel if your planning a trip to the US.

I got my sliders and Calsci windshield this way.

The amount that we can declare has gone up to $400 on a stay of 48hrs+

It's not the duty and taxes but the brokerage chargers min $30 if you ship it in.

:cold:

What the hell did you do to that poor cat?!!! :blink:
It is called a 'lion clip'. Cat grooming usually to deal with very bad matting.

I worked for a vet for 6 years. They hate the process, but are usually happier as they can move again without being in pain.

Saw the same clipping done to a pomeranian. Man, was that dog embarrassed. Was too funny!

Hey Barb I've also heard of people with allergies will do this to their kitties too.