• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Can't Find The Dude

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Search as I might (I used all of Iggy's mad, crazy searching tips, too), I can't find the link for our reflective sticker printer dude (who was also at WFO). Can someone hook me up, yo? I have a couple of brudda's looking to send him some coin for his product.

Thanks!

Friggin ROOKIE!!! :angry:

:****:

:tease:

What freaking link are you looking for? Those kind of details might be nice, eh?

His forum name is Alex. Here's a link to his profile where you can find info to PM or email him. You DO know how to do that don't you? Alex's Profile

He also usually has an auction on ebay. There is not a current one, but here is a link to a completed listing that will give you some more info. Clicky Here oh dim-witted forum veteran who is acting like an FNG

There. Hope you found this post helpful. Have a nice day.

Friggin ROOKIE!!! :angry:

:tease:

What freaking link are you looking for? Those kind of details might be nice, eh?

There. Hope you found this post helpful. Have a nice day.
Must be that time of the month for our clavically intact challenged friend.

anime_menstruation.jpg

I sent Alex a PM yesterday regarding the reflectors he sells, and his website. He said, “My website crashed and I'm working on getttin it up again, but that takes time.”

Just go to wallmarts auto section, get the reflector tape and stick those on! Mine stand out pretty bright, day or night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Search as I might (I used all of Iggy's mad, crazy searching tips, too), I can't find the link for our reflective sticker printer dude (who was also at WFO). Can someone hook me up, yo? I have a couple of brudda's looking to send him some coin for his product.
Thanks!
Just turn yer head and grin. All that gold oughtta dazzle 'em.....
grillz.jpg

yO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, being the Queen of the Playa Pirouettes might be cool and all, but that last head bounce you sustained has affected your ability to read:

I can't find the link for our reflective sticker printer dude (who was also at WFO).
But, alas, you were at least able to see through the Vicadin Haze, if only for a brief moment, to offer up the correct information and for that I thank you. Now, go back to drooling on your pillow.

rad, dude, priceless man. Priceless! :lol:

Iggy? You actually searched that kinda shit out or you have that site bookmarked... either way, damn dude! That's as fucked-up as mint flavored Drano! :eek: :p