Cape Fear 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karstenp

Reaction score
Typical of the ever popular Cape Fear rally, registration was only open a few hours before all starting positions were filled....

So who is in? I am starting in NY. Had a quick look at the others starters and my initial goal of a top 10 finish changed to "don't finish last".

Drat..... tried to hit the cancel button.... I am still signing my checks with 2010 as well .....should only continue for a few more weeks :rolleyes:

OK....Forget 2010..... Who is in the 2011 Cape Fear?

Note to admin.... anyway the title can be changed to make me look less stupid?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out this year, Perry. I'm on a temporary hiatus from LD rallying. I'll be staff at the MD 20-20, though. Hope to see you there.
Ed

You will be missed..... My guess is that you just felt sorry for the rest of us trying to keep up with you! Definitely see you at the MD 20-20!

my wife and i are but we start in fla.

see you in wilmington, n.c. the web site has been up-dated

rick natali
Awesome Rick.... Say hi in NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for 2011 as well.

Had a great time last year, and looking forward to more hijinx this year. Starting from NY. Yeah, that's a scary starting line up, but hey, we beat Mr. Owen last year.

The reason the Cape Fear fills so quickly doesn't have anything do with those Hooters girls, does it? Naah, They'd have nothing to do with it. :D

Peter Delean

North Bay, ON