• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cardo Scala Q2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks real interesting, I can use the FM radio to pick up my Sirrius radio signal that brodcasts FM about 30 feet here at work. If I ride in a small group they could pick up the Sirrius signal too.

This way I will have wireless sattelite radio, bluetooth cell phone, and bluetooth rider to passenger.

Where is the link to buy?

Guys, I am sorry, but it appears that there might have been miscommunication between me and the vendor. He has a different unit on sale now. Not a motorcycle unit. I have left him a voice message and will try to resolve this problem shortly. Once the issue is resolved I will post a link here. Sorry again.

Here is a scoop. He did posted a right description, just a wrong name and a wrong picture. he just updated the listing and as soon as it shows up with the right info I will post a link. Okey.

GET IT WHILE IT IS HOT

LINKY TO EBAY

Item number 300208797861

Seller susan_2564

Remember that it might take couple weeks to get it. But talking to the owner sounds like he is very reputable and honest. with 100% feed back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem has been ironed out. Post above has been updated with correct item number. There is limited number left. If you do not get in on time. let me know and I will have him add more.

9 left :)

This price is only good if we get at least 5...and I told him
Well, I just paid for my two, that gives us 4 confirmed and one heart felt 'I'm gonna'.

What's up with the site being referring to SUSAN when you call the owner HIM? Ehh? ;)

This price is only good if we get at least 5...and I told him
Well, I just paid for my two, that gives us 4 confirmed and one heart felt 'I'm gonna'.

What's up with the site being referring to SUSAN when you call the owner HIM? Ehh? ;)
Hey, are you jealous or something :) You just broke your virginity on Ebay. :yahoo:

It is run by Susan and terry and I have been dealing with Terry all the time. He hides the woman in the basement I think.

BTW. Guys, this seller has the lowest price on Garmin ZUMO 550.

Oh and if any Chicagoans still looking to get one I might be able to talk him into adding one or two more to my shipment to save you on shipping.

I just bought 2 but need another. I did not see a notation to explain... so can I buy 1 more and have it shipped with the 2 I just bought?

Woe lucky me, looks like I got the last 2. Still would like 1 mo! oh well!!

Looking forward to having these.

BTW thanks for putting this together!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Mark

Welcome guys. Glad it is working out. So, how many more do we need? I will wait till Friday for all of you to post and then will contact the seller to add an exact number.

Status
Not open for further replies.