Care to take a guess what this farkle is for?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Cause you puke whenever an attractive woman speaks to you?

"Cause your alter ego is Cartman, and Stan lost the bet fair & square, so now he must suck your balls?

That's about all I got. Stan's my favorite of the four, but Timmy rocks too!

[SIZE=18pt]TIMMAHHH!!![/SIZE]

'Cause you puke whenever an attractive woman speaks to you?
"Cause your alter ego is Cartman, and Stan lost the bet fair & square, so now he must suck your balls?

That's about all I got. Stan's my favorite of the four, but Timmy rocks too!

[SIZE=18pt]TIMMAHHH!!![/SIZE]
:rofl:

It probably doesn't mean anything except to see how many of us have way to much time on our hands. :)

It is there to be rained on, then drip strategically, then functionally remind you that your nads are wet.

cover an existing scratch or extend the anti scratch pad higher...

khrome

You guys are way too witty for me! I had a couple good ones, But damned tocutter STOLE them from me... :p

To remind you to "park south" of any inclines or leans so you don't have a tip-over.

To remind you to alway wear your mittens and hat when you go outside so you don't catch a cold.

Or

To remind you that you left your tank-bag at home and you're going to be really screwed if you get pulled over for doing 82 in a 35 zone because your license, registration and insurance card are in your tank-bag.