Carrying a Roller Board

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigtime

Reaction score
I travel frequently and I was wondering if anyone makes a rack that can accomadate a roller board? It is possible to bungie cord it to the passenger seat, any other options or ideas on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks, M

Something like Garaulds rack or Premier Cycle should work ? A SEARCH using GOOGLE rear rack site : fjrforum will show a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how this guy attached his rollerboard.

link

But you're looking for a mount that is more permanent and secure than bungees or straps, correct?

Ok, I'll bite: what's a "roller board"?
It's those small carry on suitcases on wheels that hog up all of the overhead storage space in airplanes.

Wolfhound,

Thanks for the point to rear rack search, I was trying suitcase, roller board - no imagination.... I found some options!

Boardonrack.jpg

It's those small carry on suitcases on wheels that hog up all of the overhead storage space in airplanes.
I've never heard that, and Google never showed me that, until I searched rollerboard luggage. Just rollerboard gave me skateboards.

I'm wondering if 'rollerboard' is a lingual perversion of 'roll-aboard.'

I've never heard that, and Google never showed me that, until I searched rollerboard luggage. Just rollerboard gave me skateboards.

I'm wondering if 'rollerboard' is a lingual perversion of 'roll-aboard.'
I do believe you are correct.

That being the case, do not use bungie cords. Suitcases tend to have some weight to them and bungie cords have no grip at all for keeping that weight in place. You want straps. Several straps. Rok Strapz at minimum, probably something closer to Andy Straps as an ideal (wider is better - more surface area trying to hold the case in place).

Latest posts