Cee Bailey 4+4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No flip on my 4+4.

After riding behind it for a few K miles, the only thing I needed to do was tune it and tip the angle back down to let more air to me. That is due to heat and needing different airflow with a helmet on. Tuning the shield also did increase the negative push forward that you get with a stock setup. At least it seems like all around less forward push to me.

OK now I'm inspired. I purchased the tall ahamaY when I picked up the bike. Rode with it for a little while this summer and took it off due to the heat and buffeting in any position. (5'8'' 29'' inseam) I have been behind the stocker ever since with ear plugs. I am going to try the "nuts and bolts" technique on the tall to see how it works. Hell, it's cheper than what i was going to do. Ya know, keep buying windscreens, Laminar lip, saeng micro edge stuff etc... untill one worked. Bye, off to homo depot. Shit , I gotta wait for the wife to drive me up there. I'm not 'sposed to drive for two weeks.