Cee Bailey Praises

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pterodactyl

Reaction score
I have a set of Cee Bailey's head light protectors on my 2013 FJR. Last weekend something hit the right side and shattered the protector into three pieces; the light lens is undamaged. I sent Cee Bailey a picture and asked if I could buy just the one side. I had a response in a few hours saying that if I would provide a mailing address they will send me a new set at no charge, including shipping. You cannot ask for more.

photo_zpse43fe244.jpg

I'd get a set of those but I can't get over how visible those Velcro dots are, you'd think they could make them more transparent.

Sounds like they have great customer service though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought two Cee Bailey windshields for the FJR and found them to be very high quality. I have dealt with their customer service department with... questions both times. I have nothing but praise for them. I have been presented with a high quality product at a very fair price and it has been backed up with honesty, product knowledge, and courtesy. I cannot ask more of any company.

I assume that had the headlight assembly been broken I would have had to have replaced the entire thing at $662.00. Perhaps just one part is available, but if so I cannot find it on the fiche. A couple of Duo Stick dots do not bother me that much.

Been a Cee Baileys fan since my '04 FJR. Always have been great to deal with and had excellent quality products.

Good to hear there's still companies that apprecaite our business!

--G

Been a Cee Baileys fan since my '04 FJR. Always have been great to deal with and had excellent quality products.
Good to hear there's still companies that apprecaite our business!

--G
Same here, they lost my order last November, but manufactured and shipped my windshield 2 days after I called them, and knocked another $20 off the sale price.

I bought the Cee Bailey Sport Shield for my 2014. I like it a lot. Not too big and gives me a quiet pocket when raised. The reverse flip is not as pronounced as my 2006 +2 shield but works very well. My 2006 was excellent also. Told them I purchased from them before and they gave me a discount for return customer. Very pleased with this high quality product.

I wish I had a good experience to report. I bought a reverse flip shield last year. It solved the problem I was having with the stock and touring screens...noise and some buffeting. Air flow is now deflected to the top of my helmet, and all is nice and quiet, but...

The shield almost immediately developed swirl marks despite my use of the special Cee Bailey cleaner and towels. I sent them an email asking about this condition with pictures attached. No response. Sent a follow up asking about my first email. Again, no response.

I bought a windshield from them for my 04 and now have one for the 08. When I ordered the second one I asked if they could do odd sizes instead of even and they had no problem making it for me. 3" instead of 2" wide. The quality is great. I will do business with them again.

GP