Cee Baileys Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
Anyone try the Cee Baileys custom seats? I was planning on getting a corbin orginally, but given the fact the seat is too low and not adjustable like the factory seat, i'm tempted to try something new. They use the existing seat pans and Also, Cee Baileys is close by so i can ride in and make sure i'm getting what works for me. I guess i could do that with corbin too, but that's a long ride and the seat pan corbin is using will still not be adjustable.

Anyone try the Cee Baileys custom seats? I was planning on getting a corbin orginally, but given the fact the seat is too low and not adjustable like the factory seat, i'm tempted to try something new. They use the existing seat pans and Also, Cee Baileys is close by so i can ride in and make sure i'm getting what works for me. I guess i could do that with corbin too, but that's a long ride and the seat pan corbin is using will still not be adjustable.
I had a Cee Bailey custom seat made for my Kawi 05 KLR. the men there did a great job and I liked the seat much more than the bike. IIRC, as I was a drive in I don't think I paid any sales taxes. They make a lot of custom seats for BMWs.