Cee Baily screen +6,+6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesW

JamesW
Reaction score
Comments wanted from anyone who has one of these mounted (with top flip), wondering if this size might overwhelm mounting bracketry at high speeds?

I'm 6'2" and have a 4up, 2wider. The reverse flip makes a huge difference. The only time I have it all the way up is in the rain. About a third of the way up shuts off the wind noise. It's a great shield. At 2wider my shield is almost straight on the sides from bottom to top. I don't think you can go much wider and fit between the mirrors.

I'm 6'2" and have a 4up, 2wider. The reverse flip makes a huge difference. The only time I have it all the way up is in the rain. About a third of the way up shuts off the wind noise. It's a great shield. At 2wider my shield is almost straight on the sides from bottom to top. I don't think you can go much wider and fit between the mirrors.

Your head would be shoved forward for the rear air force!!! 6 would be toooooooooo much