Cee Baliey +4+1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangevaleFJR

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
CISCO and 04FJR through my Cee Bailey +4+1

DSC00993.jpg

:D

Cool angled shot; I feel myself leaning as I'm looking at this !! :D Where is this road?

Cool angled shot; I feel myself leaning as I'm looking at this !!    :D   Where is this road?
This is 89 Between Topaz (395) and where 89 and 88 meet.

It's a great road with a wide variety of technicality, minus straight aways...not too many straights on this road at all. South East of Lake Tahoe...North of Yosemite

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any other pictures of your Cee Bailey that you got for your FJR?

I am thinking about getting one, but I really don't want something that drastically changes the looks of the bike.

Thanks!

Marc

I am thinking about getting one, but I really don't want something that drastically changes the looks of the bike.

Thanks!

Marc
Kind of a long shot...but the '04 in the foreground has a CB +4, +2 w/ flip. The shield really doesn't alter the looks much.

GlacierNPEast.jpg

Enjoy!

--G

Thanks!

Marc
Firstly, use a tuning block, this increases the back angle reducing turbulence and allowing more airflow under the shield and into the rider. It also tends to help hide the size of the thing-I have a +4+4 CB, full up it's huge, and provides a Wing like lack of air behind it, but tilted or down and it's size is unnoticable to all but the most educated Feej owner. High on the list of best additions to the bike.

Nice pics O'vale. You (or the SO ;) ) always have the most excellent pictures and description. Where did you take that last sequence ?

--G

Nice pics O'vale. You (or the SO  ;) ) always have the most excellent pictures and description. Where did you take that last sequence ?
--G
The last sequence was a solo trip of mine on 49 from Grass Valley through Downieville to 89. I get to claim those pics :) Here is a link to that ride report:

Thanks!49, 89

Last edited by a moderator: