Ceebaileys Seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caryt

Reaction score
Anyone try one yet? Seat Price seems resonable, all space age foams and they have a great selection of leather.

Cary

Last edited by a moderator:
A riding friend has one on his BMW and likes it fine. Wasn't aware CeeBaily was making one for Ymahas yet.

Anyone try one yet? Seat Price seems resonable, all space age foams and they have a great selection of leather.
Cary
All I can say is, I have one and I wish I had spent the extra money and got a Russel or Bill Mayer. I will most likely have to eventually do just that and end up spending much more than I would have had to. If you live anywhere near me you are welcome to try my seat.

I personally explained to them what I wanted and it didn't turn out anywhere near what I wanted. They tried to fix it but it still isn't worth the $375 it cost me. As I live in So Cal, I was able to do business with them right at there plant.

Seats are a very small part of there business. Most of there business is in aircraft windows and tires. The reason they do so much work for BMWs is because the owner rides one.

They do make a great windshield for the FJR however.

Ok, I was afraid of that :angry: Guess I got to spend $$$

cary