CFO Ride Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TCMike, TwistedCricket? YES, thewoodman, Rickcorwn, Joe2Lmaker, WheatonFJR
100_3297.jpg

Thanks for the awesome photos...they are outstanding!

You have to wonder about a town that has billboards that tell people to STAY AWAY FROM POWER LINES:
100_3286.jpg
I don't know if you noticed the big billboard on Rose St, across from 2 Brother's Honda, by the Wisconsin Cheese board or something.

It says "Make a cracker smile"

Someone has to be offended by that...
I am truly offended! I'll expet you to tear that billboard down a.s.a.p. Chris. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. My wife thought taking pics a my daughters dance performance was more important than letting me bring the camera to CFO. :rolleyes:

When were those chicks at the pool?!?!? :dribble: Every time I walked by it was kiddies, and their chubby arsed parents.

St Olaf Tap's slogan is a bit risque for a small town, but I like it. :D

A couple pics from the weekend.

The hotel parking lot:

CFO09p-lot.jpg

Somewhere along Cty P southeast of LaCrosse:

CtyP.jpg

From the overlook (Buena Vista?) in Alma,WI:

AlmaBuenaVista.jpg

AlmaBuenaVista1.jpg

AlmaBuenaVista2.jpg

Seen this "Wing" at the Alma overlook parking area:

GoldWing-AlmaWI.jpg

Stopped along Cty. T off of Hwy.88 just north of Cream,WI:

CtyT88Cream1.jpg

The odd "Duc" got tagged Sunday a.m. while in the lot-

DucMan-Yamaha2.jpg

I tried stabalizing some of the videos (oface), it works for about 10 seconds but then looses the tracking. I'm gonna mess with it some more and see what I can do. Anyway, you know how Saturday night I was talking about your handle bar actually turns into the corner. Everyone thought I was on crack. Do this: Watch one of the videos that Oface posted up. Find a bug on the windshield and put your mouse on it. When he comes into a corner which way does the camera turn? I'll let you find out the answer!! Remember this, the camera is attached to the steering stem.

Anyway, you know how Saturday night I was talking about your handle bar actually turns into the corner. Everyone thought I was on crack. Do this: Watch one of the videos that Oface posted up. Find a bug on the windshield and put your mouse on it. When he comes into a corner which way does the camera turn? I'll let you find out the answer!! Remember this, the camera is attached to the steering stem.
Now you're just trying to cornfuse me.

Now you're just trying to cornfuse me.
Man, that joke is so corny...but I still laughed a coworker's ear off.

Seriously, though, is that what happened? You were trying to look and see if your bars were turned in mid-corner?
I definitely had the handlebars turned pre-corn, not mid-corn as you insinuate