CFR 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn!!!! Guess I'd better start packing!
dribble.gif
If you need a place to conk for the night on your trip there or back, your more than welcome to stay at my place.

Damn!!!! Guess I'd better start packing!
dribble.gif
If you need a place to conk for the night on your trip there or back, your more than welcome to stay at my place.
Thanks for the offer Steve... but other than a night layover in T.O. to visit my brother, I'm going non-stop the whole way.

(Yeah, I'm cheating and flying in, renting an FJR in NS and taking a direct flight home!
wink.gif
)

Are we there yet? Raining here in Lake George, New York now; just killing time until yamafitter shows up. Rode 350 of yesterday's 700 miles in the rain, real novelty for an Arizona Biker! Let's get this CFR Party started! Are we there yet? Are we there yet??

Are we there yet? Raining here in Lake George, New York now; just killing time until yamafitter shows up. Rode 350 of yesterday's 700 miles in the rain, real novelty for an Arizona Biker! Let's get this CFR Party started! Are we there yet? Are we there yet??
I'm warning you, Papa Chuy......<fires shot over the bow of Lucy Liu> ....do NOT bring any rain with you to CFR :assassin:

Thanks for the message, Papa. Great to hear your voice. See you SOON - like, the day after tomorrow ! :yahoo:

Lake George NY...........you could be sitting in Fredericton by dinner time tonight. :p

I'm sure Yammafitter will show you some nice roads..........enjoy.

3 more sleeps. :yahoo:

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Lake George NY...........you could be sitting in Fredericton by dinner time tonight. :p

I'm sure Yammafitter will show you some nice roads..........enjoy.

3 more sleeps. :yahoo:

Canadian FJR
Mark & I drove over 112 today. That has to be the nastiest-assed piece of road in the province ! There are some MC-eating "potholes" that'll just make it fun dodging them on the Feej :p

You know the Master Plan now so if you're still hellbent on a loooooong, boooooooring ride to Miscou (where the weather will be April-like) well....you'll just have to look at our photos to see what you've missed. We're riding 112 on Tuesday from Hopewell Rocks.

You really should think about meeting us Monday at Ossies on Hwy 1 and taking the little sidetrip into St Andrews.

We could be lighting up a couple of Cohibas in Freddy by 1800h on Monday :drag:

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

We could be lighting up a couple of Cohibas in Freddy (with Freddie!!!) by 1800h on Monday :drag:

Just sayin' :rolleyes:
Fixt 'er up.

I'm jazzed. The closer we get the better I feelz.

Let's get this party started!! Yo!!

:cigar:
You been sick or sumthin' ?!

I'm feeling .....stressed dog-tired great. Yeah, that's it - great! Game on ! :yahoo:

See you Monday :D

The fearless pillion and I are rounding the Cabot Trail headed for Pictou and the ferry over to PEI. So far weather in Atlantic Canada has been GREAT. I think we must have dragged some sunshine up with us from the south.

Griff

The fearless pillion and I are rounding the Cabot Trail headed for Pictou and the ferry over to PEI. So far weather in Atlantic Canada has been GREAT. I think we must have dragged some sunshine up with us from the south.

Griff
Forecast is good, too :)

Any chance you'd be in Freddy by Sunday night - Monday morning to do the St Andrews run with us ?

Paul showed up at my place ths afternoon, soaking wet. His gear is in the dryer and he is enjoying an after dinner beverage. We're heading out after breakfast tomorrow for a leisurely ride to New Hampshire. :yahoo:

Paul showed up at my place ths afternoon, soaking wet. His gear is in the dryer and he is enjoying an after dinner beverage. We're heading out after breakfast tomorrow for a leisurely ride to New Hampshire. :yahoo:
You and Poley - have a safe ride :D

Old Michael My Brother, I know you'd seriously warned me about those bog stomping Canadians. But your fears were unfounded, just look at these 3 prime examples.

Beauty, eh!

IMG1389-M.jpg