Check Out My New Shirt...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
So, those of you on this Forum that are also on Riders, know who Clocklaw is, and have probably seen the "Extreme NSFW" thread. A couple of days ago in that thread, Clocklaw posted up a picture of himself with an umbrella girl. He was wearing a shirt that said, "Your bike must be really fast because you were hauling ass when I passed you on my Yamaha." I really wanted one of those shirts and asked him where he got it.

Clocklaw sent me a PM with an eBay link, and I happened to be sitting at my T-shirt place picking up my last SW-FOG 2012 shirt when my phone went off. I laughed and showed Cynthia (the girl that does my shirts) the Yamaha t-shirt. I told her I was gonna get one, and she told me she could easily make me one. Well, then the discussion turned to me wanting the shirt to say FJR on it instead of Yamaha, and having the message on the back of the shirt instead of the front.

So, we decided to put "FJR 1300" on the front of the shirt, and the message on the back. It came out like this:

Back:

HaulinAssShirtBack.jpg

Front:

HaulinAssShirtFront.jpg

The 1300 underneath is a little tilted because we changed some stuff at the last second and it was done by hand because it is a heat-transfer. Cynthia said she would be happy to make more, and if she gets orders, she will have it screen printed so everything will be perfect.

So, if you like the shirt and want one, here's how you get it:

Call Cynthia @ 505-884-3979, or email her at [email protected]. They are $15 I think, and she will ship them to you. You can buy the other shirt on eBay for $10 plus shipping, but that one doesn't say FJR. We thought of using the FJR logo, but there's a copyright issue and the cost would go up due to having custom art done or digitizing the image, so she made it like you see it.

As usual, I don't have any monetary affiliation with this. She's a good friend, her company does good work, and I think the shirt is cool and someone else may want one. She'll make as many as we want. To keep things easy, they will all be gray with blue letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but will they ship them to TOAS?

(running and ducking for cover, not concealment)

Ya try to do something nice.......

Dork. Go buy a shirt.

Edit: Dorks...Go buy a couple shirts. I swear!!

So, those of you on this Forum that are also on Riders, know who Clocklaw is, and have probably seen the "Extreme NSFW" thread. A couple of days ago in that thread, Clocklaw posted up a picture of himself with an umbrella girl. He was wearing a shirt that said, "Your bike must be really fast because you were hauling ass when I passed you on my Yamaha." I really wanted one of those shirts and asked him where he got it.

Clocklaw sent me a PM with an eBay link, and I happened to be sitting at my T-shirt place picking up my last SW-FOG 2012 shirt when my phone went off. I laughed and showed Cynthia (the girl that does my shirts) the Yamaha t-shirt. I told her I was gonna get one, and she told me she could easily make me one. Well, then the discussion turned to me wanting the shirt to say FJR on it instead of Yamaha, and having the message on the back of the shirt instead of the front.

So, we decided to put "FJR 1300" on the front of the shirt, and the message on the back. It came out like this:

Back:

HaulinAssShirtBack.jpg

Front:

HaulinAssShirtFront.jpg

The 1300 underneath is a little tilted because we changed some stuff at the last second and it was done by hand because it is a heat-transfer. Cynthia said she would be happy to make more, and if she gets orders, she will have it screen printed so everything will be perfect.

Call Cynthia @ 505-884-3979, or email her at [email protected]. They are $15 I think, and she will ship them to you. You can buy the other shirt on eBay for $10 plus shipping, but that one doesn't say FJR. We thought of using the FJR logo, but there's a copyright issue and the cost would go up due to having custom art done or digitizing the image, so she made it like you see it.

As usual, I don't have any monetary affiliation with this. She's a good friend, her company does good work, and I think the shirt is cool and someone else may want one. She'll make as many as we want. To keep things easy, they will all be gray with blue letters.

I love it. Next week I will order one.

On another note I saw this one and am going to buy it too. :)

wwf_panda_bears_wrestle_t_shirt_1_large.png

Back:

HaulinAssShirtBack.jpg

Front:

HaulinAssShirtFront.jpg

This looks sweet! I think i'll have to get one of these. Thanks for taking care of the shirts for SW-FOG this year, they turned out really nice also.