Check Out This Post.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
banned.jpg

Care to share for those of us on NEWman's sheiss-list...

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment  spine60

Hooligan

(8/9/05 6:14 pm)

Reply  Wow, nothing new here??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were has everyone gone, this sight used to be so progressive? Now there are no new posts and everyone seems gone??

jdog109socal

Hoolie bait

(8/9/05 6:17 pm)

Reply  Re: Wow, nothing new here??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a new generation i guess.. guilty im new just bought 05 month and a half ago.. What sssssssssssssssssssupppppp.

welcome back my freind 

JDog

frogman

Squid bait

(8/9/05 6:29 pm)

Reply  where did everyone go to?

I thought EVERYONE knew !...it is www.@#%$.com ,,,Thats where !

I know , you where just fishing, right?..guess i took the bait.

frogman

Squid bait

(8/9/05 6:34 pm)

Reply  where did everyone go

i have to post again ,,seems ole mike e boy has installed some software that make the name of the "other" place the fjr people hang out; appear as @#$%^&,, instead of www.F-J-R-F-O-R-U-M. COM....Take out the - s...let us see if this posts correctly, since there is no preview feature , like there is on the other site

frogman

Squid bait

(8/9/05 6:37 pm)

Reply  where did everyone go to?

more than one way to skin a cat!.............perhaps that is one reason most everyone has jump this sinking ship. ..Life is more fun without Adolf Hitler @#%$ with your every WoRD

timbotc

Hooligan

(8/9/05 8:01 pm)

Reply  Re: where did everyone go to?

Maybe people are out riding their bikes? Tis the season!

Next Topic >>

There are a couple threads of this fashion. That site may have 2600 members, but it has very few posts. I have posted over there a couple times.

TWN posts more in a day than the entire EZboard site gets in a week! :D

Spine, why won't you let this go? No one needs a life raft over there. Doesn't this forum show up when you google FJR like the ezboard forum does? Quit stirrin up the shit man!!

Well, as a new member that wasn't involved with the FJR EZboard at all, I’ll comment on one reason that I’m here.

EZboard sucks as a message board, plain and simple. Have any of you tried using the search function on EZboard? Vbulletin, phpBB, and Invision Power Board are all way better than Ezboard on the user end.

This is a great board and I appreciate the time spent in keeping it up, thanks.

I had no idea this board was even here till that thread. Guess I have been out riding too much. B)

Hey, i think it does some good to "stir the pot" so to speak.. besides, I know now that we got one convert from my sneaky spelling of FJRFORUM on that "other" forum.....it is just the F N internet, remember. If we were in a bar, things would be a hell of a lot more exciting!... :cownoy:

oh yeah, can "dogface" explain to us again about the magnum blaster horn wiring size diameter and current usage??. i really need to read that again :blink: