Check This Out...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you reversed the fan direction so it sucked, Corbin could really be onto something there :D

Wow... The smuggler is obviously their standard offering, but I have a suspicion that the guy that asked them to make that custom hot-air blower seat was a 'cyclist of a different kind that was concerned with his ability to "get it up."

Compare that design to a few of the ones in this article:

wiki 'dat stuff

Yeahbut ya can't hide it in yer pocket like them pills ya know.. Plus, a pretty high price to pay for a boner :lol:

I like the idea of reversing the motor myself :clapping:

:jester:

It looks to me like the "package" would sit right in the hole the fan is in. so it doesn't appear it would help a flaming asshole. But then again, It looks like something a "flamer" might make!

I always heard that Gen I bike would cook your nuts on a hot day, so it seems likely that Mike Corbin made the thing as a joke for freinds bike. Or he really thought he had a fix for the problem.

Oddly it does look like it might actualy work. If it is a DC motor you can make it blow or suck. Moving air, even hot air , is better than no air at all. Thank god he appearently gave the idea up and went with making heated seats instead.

KM

Just my 2cents worth here...... that don't look like its anything Mike Corbin came up with. Maybe the basic design of the seat and the smuggler trunk, but that fan and how its mounted? Looks too rough to me. Corbin has been well known for quality work over the years and that looks cobbled together homemade from bits and pieces. Might have even gotten a Corbin switch for a heated seat to make it appear authentic. If I were actually interested on something like that, I'd contact Corbin direct and ask them if thats their work or not. Maybe someone should do just that to give Corbin a heads up on possible fraud.

Looks to me like someone cut up a perfectly good Corbin seat for an experiment that failed.