Checking a tire pressure gauge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignacio was the only one nice to me. You others all hurt my feelings and I'm going to take my ball and disappear forever!
Or so you think. I filed away your name on a special list of people to make the forum load more slowly and inconsistently for you. It's much more insidious, passive-aggressive, and search welfare recipients won't even realize they should long for the days when I was just an upfront dick. ;)
Wow. Iggy, I never realized that you were like that.

So - any idea why the forum loads so slowly on my machine? :glare:

Ignacio was the only one nice to me. You others all hurt my feelings and I'm going to take my ball and disappear forever!
Or so you think. I filed away your name on a special list of people to make the forum load more slowly and inconsistently for you. It's much more insidious, passive-aggressive, and search welfare recipients won't even realize they should long for the days when I was just an upfront dick. ;)
cccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppp

baaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've been running adadware, noadware, spybot, and any antipopup and antispyware program I could find to speed up my lately chugging PC, especially on this forum.

<sigh>

You .... are .... scaring .... me... :cray:

Despite the fact I deserve the dogpile. :p

If you want to sent me your gauge I will check it and tell you if it is good, if not, I could maybe calibrate it and then return it to you.

Wow! Must be shitty weather where youse guys are. I spent my day out riding for the first decent day here! :yahoo: Anyway, I saw that "nitrogen enriched" fuel ad too, and also wondered, WTF? I work in an anhydrous ammonia (fertilizer) plant, and we work with a couple of forms of N2. Anhydrous ammonia is NH3, and the H (hydrogen) comes from natural gas feedstock. The N (nitrogen) comes from a steam turbine powered air compressor. Simplified process is: combine the two, heat the shit out of it, run it through catylist, seperate all the "undesireables", pump it up to 3800#, cool it off and depressure and condense it into a -28 degree liquid, and store it for the farmers. The other version is purchased liquid nitrogen that we vaporize, and use as an INERT gas to purge vessels /piping for maintainance work. Hydrogen = big bang if ignited. Nitrogen = death if entering a "nitrogen enriched" atmosphere! Both bad....but I still don't see how it can make your gasoline better? :unsure: