Chrome Vendor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the risk of UN-hijacking this thread (I pity the fool!!!)......

This post from a year ago... shiny linky...convinced me that chroming (wheels, at least) was a very good idea. According to the survey, roughly three quarters of the forum members at that time thought so too. Because it's not cheap, I haven't done it......yet.

Not too sure about chrome paint. I saw a few sport bikes at the bike show with it and it looked OK on them. I vote that John T try it and let us know how it turns out!

Do to your bike whatever you please, after all it's only you that has to like it. I'm sure you've already figured out there are a lot of anti shiny-shiny folks around here who'll jump your case for a while.

I'll be keeping my eye out for the "whats the best polish" thread to surface from you later this summer. :lol:

Bring on the bling!! B)

Yeah John, ultimately it's your bike and your coin. If you like it, cool.

I have to admit...despite my earlier comments those wheels do have a certain appeal to them.
i had silver wheels for years. when i got the 2003 i LOVED that they were black. if anything, i'd have them powder coated (black) just to make the finish more durrable.