classic heated gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05fjrBluedevil

Reaction score
Well my glove liners never really worked or would fit inside other riding gloves i had, so i got a pair of thier classics, xl, i noticed they seem a bit long in the fingers and during the last two days of riding, i have not really felt they were near as warm as the liners were. The liners were just to tight and i would have red marks from heat and the wires running over my nuckles.

So I think I am going to try a large pair of the g3 since they back ordered on the large classics now.....

Hope they work because i really do not want to put brush guards on!!!!!

Be careful with the size. I had to send mine back because according to thier size chart I was a 2x. They were a out a half inch to short and had to order 3x. They fit fine but I received them just after storing for winter. Will find out how good they are in spring.

I have the G3's and at first was disappointed because I didn't really feel much heat. Took me a while to realize that while they didn't feel very warm, my hands were never cold either. Turning them off for a while made me see the difference as my hands got very cold then.

I have the G3's and at first was disappointed because I didn't really feel much heat. Took me a while to realize that while they didn't feel very warm, my hands were never cold either. Turning them off for a while made me see the difference as my hands got very cold then.

Yup, me too.

Its funny, I feel the heat when wearing the pant liner and jacket liner but not the G3 gloves. At first I thought they weren't working until I realized my hands weren't cold.

Worth the $$,

Steve