• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clean FJ1200 near me

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
Maybe this should go in the "for sale" section - but I'm really just putting it up as an observation.

This is a super clean (from the pics) example of a FJ1200 for sale down in Melbourne, FL.

No interest, don't know this dealer, etc etc - dang, if I wasn't already motorcycle poor I think I'd try and sneak this one in the garage!

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/mcd/3731174962.html

There's some older bikes I really like and IMO had real "style", know what I mean? This is one of them!

There was a clean one @ 2 Brothers Honda/Yamaha dealer up in Wisconsin CFO last yr, but this one looks better from the pics.

CFO-Mich-EOM039_zpsf295ed93.jpg

CFO-Mich-EOM040_zps80cf53b3.jpg

OK, the 2nd one is the owner's wife (forget her name - he was former submariner) - dunno how it happened but this is the only inside pic I have - but the FJ1200 is ALMOST in this picture!!!

Nice looking old FJ. Always wanted one but never pulled the trigger!
--G
Now is your chance. There was a nice one up here for $3200 withe some nice suspension goodies and other farkles that looked that nice. I was glad it was down in Gig Harbor so I wasn't tempted!