• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearwater LED Lights deal until 1/31/2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 19117

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

SacramentoMike is the OP on these lights, so my thanks go out to him for finding this deal:

$400, including shipping.

https://www.clearwaterlights.com/products.html#Yamaha

Just contact them and mention you are an FJRforum.com member. At this posting, the office is closed, but they will reopen on January 4.

Glenn from Clearwater confirmed this deal is good until January 31st, 2010.

If you follow the SacramentoMike link above, those of you who live in the Rancho Cordoba, CA area might get free installation. You would have to confirm with Glenn separately on that.

Hope you all find this useful! I know I will be taking advantage.

Folks, I was just contacted by Glenn regarding this offer. It seems the "Pashnit" website is offering a group buy on these lights, and it's a similar deal, but since it's through Pashnit, I guess Glenn at Clearwater cuts the Pashnit folks (but of course we're ALL pashnit about something) in a bit--meaning he gets less than the full selling price.

There was a little misunderstanding with an installation he just did, where he did the work, but only afterward was he informed by the customer that he--the customer--had already paid for the lights through the Pashnit website. Glenn still gave him the free installation in that case, but he did ask me to post up that he only wants to extend this free installation offer--at the already-discounted price of $400--to Forum members who buy directly from him. It's an amazing deal--$475 lights, plus the $100 installation, all for $400. I hope some more of you take advantage of it, but talk to Glenn first to make sure it's set up right. Thanks.

p.s. to jfslater: my pleasure. And it's Rancho Cordova ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the correction Mike. I guess I had Ricardo Montalban on my mind :lol:

Anyway, I put the order in today. Please be sure you mention the forum here when calling, so you get the discount. The transaction was as smooth as you can expect.

The nice thing is that, along with the shipping number, they sent along the install manual. So I can look through the instructions and mentally prepare for this process. This will be my first major electrical undertaking, so it's nice to have this bit of hand holding...

Not as nice as being in the land of "Rich Corinthian Leather" and having Glenn take care of it. But we do the best we can out here in the Dirty Jers. :)

Last edited by a moderator: