Clearwater Lights FREE BBQ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
I went out to the Clearwater Lights shop yesterday and Glenn asked me to post up about their second annual Fall Free Barbecue and Open House. I went to this last year and it was a good deal with a pretty good turnout. Glenn's really into his barbecuing and did several Tri Tips and a lot of chicken, along with plenty of side dishes. They had some demos of their products and had a drawing for some nice goodies--some very nice goodies, especially considering the limited pool of tickets to be pulled from (one per attendee). One of our guys won a half-off coupon for any of Clearwater's products, which he applied to a new set of Kristas--the BIG aux lights. There will be some other vendors there this year too, but I don't know who that'll be yet.

He sent a pdf version of his flyer with lots of graphics and colors by email, but I couldn't figger out how to link or attach it, so I just copied the text, and that follows. Note he's asking you to RSVP if you can attend so he can plan his food and drinks. Of course, if you do RSVP, don't forget to GO. And please RSVP as soon as possible. It's a GREAT BBQ--you'll really enjoy the food, see some cool stuff, and maybe take home a raffle prize.

October 14, 2012

2nd Annual Fall Gourmet BBQ

Please be our guest at our Annual Fall Gourmet BBQ. We had such a successful event last year, we are once again inviting you to a gourmet BBQ - not your everyday hamburger and hot dog fare, but the real thing! Come join us for a full day including vendors, prizes for the bike with the most miles, and the long distance award. Hope to see you there!

Glenn Stasky

Take this opportunity to visit with other riders, shop vendors (list of vendors available soon), meet the staff at Clearwater and check-out the Clearwater products (Glenda and Krista lights, our super bright LED flashlights, and the new Clearwater Voltage Sentry). If you haven't already seen our lights in action, this is your chance! (Sign-up for our night ride on the preceding Saturday (October 13th).

Contact us for more information.

Clearwater Lights

2546 Mercantile Drive, Suite B

Rancho Cordova, CA 95842

Start: 9:00 am, End: 2:00 pm

RSVP (916) 852-7029 or [email protected]

(Please RSVP by phone, fax, e-mail or carrier pigeon!)

EDIT: Hell, if you RSVP to this thread, I'll pass it along to Glenn for you. Easy enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great, if the BBQ is as good as their lights, how could you pass it up! Well, I'm 3000 miles away, guess i'll miss it too!

I was wondering where this event was this year. I'm going to be out of town unfortunately. Would have liked to attend.

Bumping this thread. They're asking for RSVPs by 10/10, if you'd like to come. Here's your incentive:

l.jpg

Not ALL of them, but that's Nalani Pacheco on the left. She'll be there signing posters and looking good. She'll be posed (in the poster) on a custom bike made by the shop she works for that features--Clearwater lights! This will be an outstanding BBQ, too, BTW. Think about coming.

Bumping this thread. They're asking for RSVPs by 10/10, if you'd like to come. Here's your incentive:

l.jpg

Not ALL of them, but that's Nalani Pacheco on the left. She'll be there signing posters and looking good. She'll be posed (in the poster) on a custom bike made by the shop she works for that features--Clearwater lights! This will be an outstanding BBQ, too, BTW. Think about coming.
You lucky west coast bastards

The shop was a nice ride in a year ago

So tempted to do it again with the 08...

Dang it. Just heard of all this and got my FJR nearly the day before the BBQ, :angry2: Guess i can make it next year.

You missed some good deals. My neighbor Bugman came home with a complete set of Kristas and Glendas.