clover2112

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most excellent. Awesome perspectives.

Take your setup to the Dragon or some other super twisty.

PM me and I'll go with you. I've got some PTO coming. We can mount another cam to my bike (also an '07) and add another perspective.

Great work man! Excellent angles and some of the cleanest video I seen yet!.... what is your setup?

You don't realise how much the rear suspension works until you see the rear low camera angle

Here is a little video I made this weekend. Nothing special as the roads in Michigan S U C K. But it has some great music!
Also the intro includes a few shots of my current camera locations and mounting.

Hope you enjoy it!
Chris, you make me f'n sick. :D

I've got the same VIO P.O.V setup, but my editing skills are neanderthal compared to yours. I'm gonna have to get my gf to give me some tutorials (she's a video production editor). I've even got Premiere, but I keep going back to MovieMaker because its so damn easy :/

10 out of 10. Good choice in music too... I've got an idea for using Rush's Xanudu in vid.. but getting the right situation to use it is really difficult.

I've got a great idea for a fergie song.....and the situation to use it in. I don't think she'd appreciate it, though.

That was exceptional

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great footage; great music and awesome editing. Thanks for sharing it.

Here is a little video I made this weekend. Nothing special as the roads in Michigan S U C K. But it has some great music!
Also the intro includes a few shots of my current camera locations and mounting.

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks, Chris

https://blip.tv/file/1079483
Take a bow, that was great!

The roads south of Grand Rapids suck even more!! :angry2:

Zowie! Lots of responses, and lots of Rush fans!!!

Thanks for all the comments, it is really appreciated.

I am planning a trip....somewhere,(not sure where yet) where there are some good twisties to make a video with a little more interesting roads. Hopefully with in the next few weeks, but not sure....being self employed sucks for getting time off sometimes.

Thanks for all the support!

Chris

Not a rush fan but your editing is awesome. Good clarity with your camera setup and excellent use of imagination. looking forward to more of your videos.

Really great job! Holy crap!I've never been fond of Rush, but your work is -----WOW!

I'll be PM'ing you and pickin' your brain.

Again, excellent job C-Babble!
Thanks for the great comments!

A new video is in the works, however it is much different from this or my previous videos. This one has a storyline and perhaps a cliffhanger??? I will post when

I am finished.

Thanks again!

Chris

I love Rush.

I think Neil would be pleased.

You've done a fine job and entertained me.

I watched all of the ones you have out there.

Not a bad one in the bunch.

Thanks for sharing!

BR

the owners of the temple would be pleased!

very enjoyable video, sir :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thank you for sharing your talents with us.

if i may, i'd like to request a video with "the trees".

cadman