clover2112

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Chris. I'm shooting for the second week of August to be up your way. I'll keep ya informed if'n ya wanna ride.

Oh and don't worry none about the rush dissin' kommies. There's always odot

:jester:

Again, thanks for all the nice comments! It makes it all worthwhile!

New video is rendering as we speak, shall be up today sometime. No Rush this time though, :(

Next one for sure. I will see what I can do about doing one with "The Tree's" I listened to it several times yesterday on my ride, and tried to come up with ideas, but

was having video block. LOL

Bustanut Joker: I am always up for riding!

Thanks again!

Chris

Bustanut Joker: I am always up for riding!
Thanks again!

Chris
Well I wasn't gonna let on that that was what I was implying, but, since ya volunteered..

I'll get with you this weekend ;) Mind if odot "tags" along???? A passenger car would keep it interestin'

:lol:

:jester:

Cyclebabble - awesome work. Thanks for the inspirational creativity.

And, since you're taking requests (from Neil Peart fans), what about "Driven" from Test for Echo?

And for those non-fans, Peart (drummer and lyricist) is an incredibly dedicated and experienced motorcyclist. He rides his R1200GS on every tour to every stop while the others fly on a private jet. Surely you can cut the band a little slack for that?

His blog (just in case you wanted more info on this seriously great guy): https://www.neilpeart.net

Thanks, again, for sharing such cool work.

Ok, easy, midget, easy.....

I almost peed meself. I'll leave it alone from here.............

Cyclebabble - awesome work. Thanks for the inspirational creativity.
And, since you're taking requests (from Neil Peart fans), what about "Driven" from Test for Echo?

And for those non-fans, Peart (drummer and lyricist) is an incredibly dedicated and experienced motorcyclist. He rides his R1200GS on every tour to every stop while the others fly on a private jet. Surely you can cut the band a little slack for that?

His blog (just in case you wanted more info on this seriously great guy): https://www.neilpeart.net

Thanks, again, for sharing such cool work.
Thanks!

I have had a few requests for some more Rush songs. Driven was actually one that I was considering. Unfortunately there will be no more videos for a few weeks. :(

Plans are for a trip to the Mail Pouch Fly By in Ohio towards the end of August. So should be a good vid after that, and then

I am about to register for EOM 2008, so should have lots of good video after that one as well.

I have to be careful of the words I choose, or I will suffer Odots wrath. :D

Thanks again,

Chris

Vapor trails or dreamline, dude........you won't get no slack from me.

Thanks Chris ! Great video work and AWESOME music for those of us of a certain age/flashback range ! Ever thought of rain and Pink Floyd's Meddle? Great work dude, and thanks so much for sharing too !

Much Blessings,

Bobby

Yet another Rush fan here. I've always had Leave That Thing Alone in mind as a good soundtrack for a ride along video; in fact its playing right now!

And Babble, what's your cam setup? I've been looking into getting one going for my other Yamaha.

Yet another Rush fan here. I've always had Leave That Thing Alone in mind as a good soundtrack for a ride along video; in fact its playing right now!
And Babble, what's your cam setup? I've been looking into getting one going for my other Yamaha.
My camera is the VIO Pov1 go here to learn more >>>>> https://www.vio-pov.com/

I use that for most of the on bike footage, though I occasionally will use my mini dv cam as well. Some guys are using their digital cameras, you can

get some decent video out of some of them. I tried it recently with my new digital, and it looked pretty good, and it was half the price of a POV1.

I have thought of using some Pink Floyd for the backing track, but haven't come up with one that suits me yet.

Thanks for all the comments, like I have said before, it makes it all worthwhile that someone appreciates the videos!

Thanks again!

Chris