Cobra Exhaust Shields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervous

Reaction score
I didn't see anything on this when I did a quick search so I though I'd post this up for fun. I stumbled on this info somewhere on the internet while looking for some other bit of information and thought it was both effective and, for me, timely. I found in my first couple rides that if I move my feet around and place the ball of my foot on the pegs I found myself contacting the exhaust pipe with my heel. Having had some pretty serious baked on boot goo on the Holeshot mid-pipe on my Bandit 1200 I always found it a bitch to clean and just unnecessarily ugly. I want to try to avoid that with this one so I thought that these might possibly help. Perhaps a bit of overkill but they do look good just the same.

Cobra Heat Shield 1 3/4" part number 99-0155P

And plenty of room for the WynPro Bigfoot:

I didn't see anything on this when I did a quick search so I though I'd post this up for fun. I stumbled on this info somewhere on the internet while looking for some other bit of information and thought it was both effective and, for me, timely. I found in my first couple rides that if I move my feet around and place the ball of my foot on the pegs I found myself contacting the exhaust pipe with my heel. Having had some pretty serious baked on boot goo on the Holeshot mid-pipe on my Bandit 1200 I always found it a bitch to clean and just unnecessarily ugly. I want to try to avoid that with this one so I thought that these might possibly help. Perhaps a bit of overkill but they do look good just the same.

Cobra Heat Shield 1 3/4" part number 99-0155P

And plenty of room for the WynPro Bigfoot:

https://rides.webshots.com/photo/2512231640046529111MLyksv[/URL]
Best price found: Clicky

No I am not afiliated with this vendor but I do like the Idea and style. Next on my wish list.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: