Coloma, MI Colomamotorsports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000LX

Reaction score
It has been about four years since my wife and I took up riding and purchased our first bikes from Mark Pazera the owner of Coloma Motorsports. We have purchased a 2008 Suzuki C50, a 2008 Yamaha FZ1, and a 2009 Yamaha FJR from Mark and have been treated like family. From my research his prices have been unbeatable. I decided that I should post what a great experience we have had these last few years. Mark is more a lover of motorcycles than a dealer in search of more money. You can tell this by all of his meticulously personally restored bikes in his showroom. My first visit to the shop I told him I was not looking for a bike but interested in finding out how to get my license and see if they knew where I could attend a MSF course. Mark took me into his office and helped me sign up on line using his computer. He then took me over to a couple of bikes and answered dumb question after dumb question. He NEVER pressured me about buying anything. When it came time to buy my first bike he again took the role of a friend instead of a high pressure salesman.

Every Tuesday night all year long he leads a ride around SW Michigan. Yes, I now have heated gear. He doesn't care what kind of bike you have or whether you have ever bought an item from his store, he treats everyone like a new family member. He loves motorcycles and it shows. The service department is just as great. There have been two service managers, Mike and Corey. Both great, great guys and SO knowledgeable! They have gone above and beyond to help us out.

I have since visited a lot of motorcycle shops across the country (I'm a pilot) and I have yet to find one as welcoming as Mark's. If you are near Coloma, MI you need to stop in and have some popcorn!

:)

Last edited by a moderator: