Come to NAFO, maybe win some tires...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dudes! I'm not coming to NAFO but I will bet there are going to be quite a few more than 34.

Dudes! I'm not coming to NAFO but I will bet there are going to be quite a few more than 34.
the question is about "08" model only attendance. I figure they just dropped alot of cash buying bike, most may not have the extra cash budgeted to go cross country yet. Their buying farckles & insurance

I'd think my #33 is to high

the question is about "08" model only attendance.
I do realize that you are talking '08's only. I suppose that is not only the "A" model... but also the "AE"

There has been a lot of out-the-door action going on lately.

I may be completely off base, too.

If I were taking place in this contest... & I'm not, I'd put in a guess on 45ish

Since I have yet to attend any of this Forums events and this NAFO will be my first and I am riding an '08, taking into consideration of how often new members are announcing their membership to the forum, how most of them write as though they would like to attend, take that number squared, multiplied by the FJR sales figures over the past three months, divided by the number of rooms still available in Golden, throwing out the two highest and lowest numbers, I would have to say there will be a total of "52" 2008’s in the parking lot at dinnertime.

Now, everyone that thinks I am right and should win whatever there is to be won, give me a Thumbs Up!!

8fc4844b5c66d54311ec5805f8bb3fae0_large.jpg
8b81a602e5b321c631ef46ff90a627440_large.jpg
da55bcf49e1763734083973029b099fa0_large.jpg
7edb1ed2fe2e59e6536fd525677d5a760_large.jpg
878cc0a30b9d270bb08572c00d16f5e80_large.jpg

2008's? I did not see 36 taken, so 36 it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'd be willing to trade my number - 14 - for a higher number and a player to be named later - and some beers. :lol:
How many beers are we talking about here, O ancient one? Exactly? (It'd have to be enough so I'm not too disappointed if you win with my old number. So tires cost a few hundred, and beers are about two bucks each, sooooo. . .)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'd be willing to trade my number - 14 - for a higher number and a player to be named later - and some beers. :lol:
How many beers are we talking about here, O ancient one? Exactly? (It'd have to be enough so I'm not too disappointed if you win with my old number. So tires cost a few hundred, and beers are about two bucks each, sooooo. . .)
FINALLY a taker. And of all the gin joints in.....it hadda be you.

Okay, your old number was, I believe, 26. Correct?

So we multiply that by....mmmm,..... and carry the eight --- FORTY BEERS! Quality beers mind you. And dark.

And I'll give you the winning number ---- 14.

You drive a hard bargain...but I'm a reasonable man.

Done? :D

Well, at two bucks a beer (which would be a LOT at Costco), and me having the winning number already. . . Let's have the beers first so I'll know you're on the level. Then, if I can talk, we'll talk.

Well, at two bucks a beer (which would be a LOT at Costco), and me having the winning number already. . . Let's have the beers first so I'll know you're on the level. Then, if I can talk, we'll talk.
Let ...me ....thinkOKAY!

(Geez, you can barely spit out a coherent thought sober.) :D

Toecutter, you keepin' track of this?

Yo, yo, yo......Toe!

Care to let us know what #s are NOT taken?

That bastard Ari Rankum (Whose daddy names their bastard 'Ari' anyways?) took my lucky '23'. If he wins, me thinks some strands of his main wiring harness might get chafed. :D

I can't figure out what numbers are left.

Yo, yo, yo......Toe!

That bastard Ari Rankum (Whose daddy names their bastard 'Ari' anyways?) took my lucky '23'. If he wins, me thinks some strands of his main wiring harness might get chafed. :D

So, are you coming to NAFO, then?

Well, I finally paid the $$$ today. Don't know if I will be able to make it or not. Don't plan on reserving a room. Will beg for a roommate should I be able to make it. Say..........suppose there's some space available for me in YOUR room? Or are the gerbils taking up the extra space? :D

Well, I finally paid the $$$ today. Don't know if I will be able to make it or not. Don't plan on reserving a room. Will beg for a roommate should I be able to make it. Say..........suppose there's some space available for me in YOUR room? Or are the gerbils taking up the extra space? :D
What?! Um, you're cute 'n all, but there ain't NFW I'm sharing my king size* with you.

*Bed, you perv's! King Size Bed.

OK, for the "special" types....

First off, "Phil" and "Caba" have registered already-taken guesses, so, do over or hope (or arrange that) the original guessers don't show up.

The following numbers (all-inclusive) are still available:

1 thru 4

38 thru 42

44 thru 46

48 thru 51

53 on...