• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming Soon www.skywaymotorcycleaccessories.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Ian! That's great news. Best of luck to you. I'll spread the word to my non-FJR buddies.

Very cool. I'll be checking back later on to see what you have for my 04 FJR. Keep up the good work.

Tom

I am confident that you will have many well designed and made parts and that you will have many happy buyers for all types of machines. It is a great opportunity to have a business that is a hobby and a labor of love!! Make lots of farkes, I love collecting them for my various bikes.

Great news! I've used a few of your products and I've been amazed at your accessibility and customer service. I will certainly help spread the word to the rest of the MC community.

Mike Evans

Saratoga Springs, NY

Yo! Wanker-boy! So why isn't the damned website operational yet? Get off yer arse and git with the program for crying out loud! :p

Congrats Ian! :yahoo:

:clapping:

Awesome. Congratulations! :yahoo:

The best thing in the world is when work is not work, but what you would love to be doing for fun.

Sweet Ian! The best of luck to you sir, Heidi

Well, Wonky's kind of farkled out - she's wearing just about every type of bling you can buy....

So I guess I'm gonna have to get a Vstrom........