Congratulations to Pinhead

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations once again Pinhead, made your SS1k look easy! You and Kyndall need to return to AZ when The Devil's Highway 666 is free of snow and ice; yes, we actually can get those conditions in Eastern Arizona. Seth and I are moving out of our dollhouse - 1,120 sf to our big Chandler house - 3,335 sf on 7/1/10. Plenty of room for you two and your bikes.

INSIDE TIP: Whenever SkooterG starts talking to me, I pull a set of foam earplugs out of my pocket and insert them when he's not looking. I buy them from Harbor Freight in a 100 count box, MAX by Howard Leight Hearing Protection. Invaluable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Man and welcome to the club! T-Bone and I did our BB/SS last July and JUST[5minutes ago] got certified today. Give 'em about 2.5months to cash the check and send you this e-mail "You are receiving this e-mail because of your application for a ride

certification. This note is to let you know that your ride has been

approved and although your ride documents may take a few more weeks to

arrive, your membership has also been approved and entered into the

Iron Butt Association's member database.

Welcome to the Iron Butt Association!" WOO-HOO :yahoo:

Way to get in one more ride before the snow sets in for the year and what a ride it was. After I did my ride at NAFO I was really wanting to try some rally's this year, but with the wife in Paramedic school it did not happen. Hopefully next year. After the first SS1000 there defiantly is that desire to do more.

Did you at least honk and wave as you went through?
Yup, I waved.... with one finger. :eek: Seriously, it was somewhere around 2am when I passed through there. Should I have called for coffee?

I'm sure there are many more pinheads with more pinheady behaviour than you. However, I don't consider any of them my friend.
Thanks? :p And when the hell are you coming out this way again?

I am sure it will be the first of many.
Already planning the next one. And I'm still bummed I missed you by an hour this summer. Hows that new job coming along?

INSIDE TIP: Whenever SkooterG starts talking to me, I pull a set of foam earplugs out of my pocket and insert them...
Where do you insert them, Don?

Dave , your one crazy bas#*@d! Don't understand how you guys can ride that far.
Wait a second. The way you've been promoting the 1088 (which I think I'm gonna try), I assumend you were one of the crazy bastards too. What gives?

Have you sent your CBA fine to Don?
Yup. I sent him one I stole from your checkbook. There was a reason I brought that tequila.... B)

...I was really wanting to try some rally's this year...Hopefully next year.
Well, let's commit to the 1088 together. It'd be nice having another Colorado rookie to run it with, assuming we get drawn and even get the chance.

Awesome all the way around!!!

Way to go. And what a great way to share and finish up the ride -not to mention get sign-offs.

I appreciate the heads-up on this and wanted to make it ....I just kinda got distracted with fun while playing in northern AZ and southern NV.

Great to see Gregory

--and Badcat, I like that shirt!

Cheers and congrat's to you Dave ..and maybe we'll see you at the 1088(per your last post) -No drawing for that rally, but never to early to get your paperwork in.

Last edited by a moderator:
:yahoo: great job!

I did my first this spring to St. louis for lunch it was a breeze. Next spring it looks like Kansas City for dinner for a BBG 1500.