Cool "looking" Gen2 seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have no clue who these people are, or how good the item is; however, the seat looks pretty cool. They are from France (insert your favorie SNL Conehead epside now), those euro dudes get some cool stuff.

Gen2 Seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue who these people are, or how good the item is; however, the seat looks pretty cool. They are from France (insert your favorie SNL Conehead epside now), those euro dudes get some cool stuff.
Gen2 Seat.
Is this a seat cover or a whole seat? Says seat cover.

Edit- Don't know what happened posting 3 times! Fixed it

Reading it more closely, it indeed looks like a seat cover only. Still looks cool and it's leather.

Reading it more closely, it indeed looks like a seat cover only. Still looks cool and it's leather.

;)

Top Saddlery is a highly praised company on some other forums. It is one of the few companies that make an aftermarket seat for my FZ. On the FZ forum I also frequent, it is considered the saddle of choice. I have not read a bad review of the company.

Just looking at the cover, and from the experience of recovering my own FJR seat, I would venture a guess and say that you would see some rise in comfort. How much, I dunno. Anyway, it is still a reasonable price if it offered nothing more than enhanced appearance.

Regardless to what it is...

Looks very cool. Though, with the high cost of shipping.. Them covers are over 2 full bones.... Thats quite a bit for some covers.

WW