Cool power distribution

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At $400 it's only about $320 more expensive than a Fuzeblock. On the other hand, it puts a control console on your handlebars. I disagree with yamafitter, Patriot would be proud...this should fit right next to the cup-holder between GPS 1 and GPS2

We should realize that Adventure Designs specializes in BMW aftermarket bits, which probably explains the price. :)

I think some of you are missing the point. This is a solid state power distribution center. In order to do the same things you would need: Three fuze blocks and four clothing controllers. Plus you get a mini on board computer with quite a bit of info. Yes it is pricey. But it is a small sturdy self contained unit with many functions. You would need a lot of clutter on the dash to replace that one item. My only concern would be how many wires would be coming out of that sucker!! Sheeit; it is even a light controller! AND a radar controller. Plus you get USB outputs too. And this thing is really compact. Think of all the heart ache and pain you could save by throwing one of these up on your dash and plugging all your stuff in! I think it is a bit steep too, but when you add up all the things it replaces it really is a bargain. It almost looks like a couple of IBA guys had a bet; who could put the most stuff into a project box!! LOL.

I guess you aren't impressed with my $6.50 fuse block from AutoZone?
No. Mine was $2.50 at Princess Auto. :p

The reason I was looking was to see if I could find one like this one in the latest Aerostich catalog for cheaper. I like the idea of the auto-reset. :eek: :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any other suggestions (which are not as pricey)?

-worney

This thing was discussed previously when it came out. Didn't Iggy say he was going to buy one? Somebody get a hold of him and see what he thinks about it.

This thing was discussed previously when it came out. Didn't Iggy say he was going to buy one? Somebody get a hold of him and see what he thinks about it.
I asked him about a follow up and I'm pretty sure (my memory is getting crappy)he said that he never got around to installing it....

Last time I saw his bike(s), he didnt have one installed. He DID get his subframe fixed though!! I wonder if he still has it?