Cool small topcase!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
Got my small top case today! A saddlemen 15" X 15" X 10" tall. Chose this one cause it's not as blulbus lookin as most. has a somewhat flat lid and some lines in the lid that somewhat match the FJR lines. $82 shipping included from motorcycle superstore. Now I'm gonna take off across Az with the little bastard Duke tommorow!

3283827-worthless.gif

Yep thats the one, my plug in for the camera to computer is screwed up. Gonna get a reader card next week.

It comes with a "universal " plate with hardware, wasn't too hard to attach to my 04 rack and seems adaquate. I'm off this morming on a 2 night 3 day ride!

Got my small top case today! A saddlemen 15" X 15" X 10" tall. Chose this one cause it's not as blulbus lookin as most. has a somewhat flat lid and some lines in the lid that somewhat match the FJR lines. $82 shipping included from motorcycle superstore. Now I'm gonna take off across Az with the little bastard Duke tommorow!
We're back (great trip!) Ok here's a pic of duke and the bike with saddlmen top case near bagdad AZ! ( see ride report)
3537565642_097df49bea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They claim it will hold a full face helmet, I bought it for a small ice cooler and a few odds and ends ( I only have an open face helmet)

Maybe you should make that Duke's new home and get the full use of the right sided saddle bag again.

Duke prolly doesn't weigh much and you wanna keep your COG low and balanced.

I'm just sayin'...