Corbin Heated Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFJR

Reaction score
I just saw this on ebay for an 06

if you are looking at one, this could be a good deal....they work great and the heated part is no joke....it gets hot.

bidding has started at $99....they are about $499 new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this on ebay for an 06if you are looking at one, this could be a good deal....they work great and the heated part is not joke....it gets hot.

Thanks Texas, I really have liked the last two Corbin seats that I had. One was an older Washington State Highway Patrol saddle that fit my butt perfect. I tried like hell to make it fit on one of my newer bikes but couldnt quite make it. Signed - Bidding for a good fit.

KTRSD

I just saw this on ebay for an 06if you are looking at one, this could be a good deal....they work great and the heated part is no joke....it gets hot.

I cannot believe the idiots have bid this up to $350 well before the auction has neared the end, Oh well good for the seller I suppose!!

I can confirm that it went to $390 + 20bux for shipping.

Xbrit,

I'd be willing to part with it for $450 + shipping. I'm sure you'd be happy saving a few bucks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that it went to $390 + 20bux for shipping.
Xbrit,

I'd be willing to part with it for $450 + shipping. I'm sure you'd be happy saving a few bucks ;)
So you're the bugger that beat me to it eh. No I wasn't really looking for a heated seat, I've got a buddy whose a dealer and can get me a 10% discount from Corbin so I thought I'd bid that bit extra because it was heated and occasionally I go on iron butt rides to colder climates and I've got all the gerbing heated gear, but I'm mainly based in Arizona so who needs heated seats. Thanks for the offer and good luck you did well this time but watch out, next time I'll make my final bid with only 15 seconds to go. :)