Corbin Smuggler for Yamaha FJR 1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRCRAZED

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has this seat option and what do you think of it?

Could'nt find much except Corbin had a hard time getting some colors right. I'm looking for info on the fit and finish and how the heated seat works

If I recall correctly most people felt the fit and finish of the Smuggler was good. Some had issues with the type of screws used on the hinges, but most were overall happy with their purchase. Alot of people (including myself) felt the trunk looked good but was overpriced.

As for the heated seats, I dont recall anyone talking about having them.

One of many smuggler threads... search for those older than 30 days ago...

Smuggler

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both the Smuggler and the heated seat. The seat heat seems good to me but we've had an unusually warm winter and I've only had a couple rides. It's one of those things that you can' really add-on later so I went for the extra $$. Pretty much the same principle I applied for the abs. I never has a bike with it before, but you really can't add it later so I went for it as well and haven't been disappointed.

As was stated earlier, the Smuggler fits well is roomy but the color match is not spot on. I've just received another one from Gary @ University Motors and I'm going to see if it matches better that the first one. Not cheap for sure, but still have less in the FJR that the Bimmer R1150rt I was contemplating.