Corbin Trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will order one from Mike at University Motors,birthday gift :yahoo: , waiting for Mike to confirm the price,

but it should be around $ 700.00.

He has two in stock by the way, an 04 and an 05, he is ready to let them go for $ 625.00 ( I do not know

about the 04, but on the 05 the paint doesn't quite match. Its really close but its off a little.

For me I rather pay the extra $ 75.00 to get a perfect color match, but maybe for some other people

this color thing is not an issue..... :glare:

So guys let me know if you want to combine order to save on shipping and brokerage fees. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested indeed. It will be a present for my birthday as well, and also to celebrate the completion of my motorcycle permit that I should get this Monday :)

I have a blue 2005 and I too would rather have an exact match, specially at that price. you could have both shipped to your place and I'll pick one up when they arrive. Terrebonne is less than 30 minutes away from St-Jerome so it's cool.

Last edited by a moderator: