Custom FJR Keychains

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a FJR keychain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

E1Allen

Youngster
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else but it had crossed my mind that having a customized FJR keychain would be neat. I have my key right now on one of them little floppy plastic keychains from the dealer, you know the rectangle ones... Keep it simple, no need to scratch things up. Anyways, I don't know anyone in advertizing but I spent some time online looking at some different designs and shapes for a keychain. One idea was the same simple rectangle design with a custom imprint on it, or a FJR shaped one with the imprint on it. Both of those would run about one dollar a piece. Not too fancy, but not too expensive either. The other one https://www.atlaspen.com/static/products/49...495304&pv=1 at this site here, they are $2.33ish. A lot more detail could be put into that design and it would look a lot better I think. Anyways, I just wanted input from forum members if this is something anyone is interested in. Lemme know what you guys think.

I think that would be a great idea!
Count me in if the costs are not too high.
Well, I tried to get pretty close on the price, and it looked like the worst possible would be less than $3. I'm not interested in any profits, just creating something unique for FJR owners.

As long as the color matches my 2004 silver I'm in. If your going with the bikes outline that is.

Tom

Color to match would be sweet! One thing for me is that it doesn't scratch the finish!!!

Cary

It looks like the minimum order is 500, but if you do it, I'll take one, sure. Thanks for doing this.

If blue... no... but in 04 silver, yes for sure.

Heidi