Custom FJR Keychains

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a FJR keychain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I'm thinking the flexible plastic wont do much scratching of anything.

E1Allen said:
Well, I'm thinking the flexible plastic wont do much scratching of anything.
Also, if color is an issue with the different year bikes, then I guess we could think of a neutral color for them all if they wont do different colors for the same order.

could keep it really simply and do just the FJR like the hats/fleece on fjrgoodies.com - no color conflicts there

or outline the bike and silver print of FJR.

You can count me in for 2....I like the idea of the 50th anniversary colour (bumble bee yellow) you'd never lose or forget it....then no one should complain....(you'd hope anyhow) :D ....

I already have the custom key fob that I'll be using forever. You folks go on without me. ;)

tk-7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we could think of a neutral color for them all if they wont do different colors for the same order.
And if they have a 500 minimum, I'd suggest doing it like a group buy so you don't end up owning 400 keychains that you spent $1200.00 on. YMMV

I don't know about everyone else but it had crossed my mind that having a customized FJR keychain would be neat. I have my key right now on one of them little floppy plastic keychains from the dealer, you know the rectangle ones... Keep it simple, no need to scratch things up. Anyways, I don't know anyone in advertizing but I spent some time online looking at some different designs and shapes for a keychain. One idea was the same simple rectangle design with a custom imprint on it, or a FJR shaped one with the imprint on it. Both of those would run about one dollar a piece. Not too fancy, but not too expensive either. The other one https://www.atlaspen.com/static/products/49...495304&pv=1 at this site here, they are $2.33ish. A lot more detail could be put into that design and it would look a lot better I think. Anyways, I just wanted input from forum members if this is something anyone is interested in. Lemme know what you guys think.
I'm using one that I picked up in Knoxville,Tn, on a bike trip that says "Worlds Fair 1982". I'll take two.

Count me in Ill take one just tell me final price and were to send money love idea of specilty key ring for my new baby