Cycle Hill vs. NoMar Classic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redneck YES, Cheap, NO. Shouda got another 1 or 2K out that front. Mines worse than that and I am still runnig it.
Dave
...All those still useable tires are sitting in the shed waiting for donation to a needy "on the road" FjrForum member or else I'll spend one summer changing tires every month to use them all up! :yahoo:
I say NO on the Redneck. Every proper redneck knows that used tires go up on the roof to hold the tin roof down in the wind.

So NO redneck here...citified redneck maybe...but not totally inbred.

I agree with you 100%. B) And there's no way I'd already be changing that tire except I was getting ready to head out on a 1500 mile trip fully loaded with wife and gear. I may be cheap, but I ain't stupid enough to risk a flat out of town with the wife along. :blink: And keeping with Murphy's law, this is going to be the 3rd year running that I'll have to change tires early due to the same situation. :angry2: All those still useable tires are sitting in the shed waiting for donation to a needy "on the road" FjrForum member or else I'll spend one summer changing tires every month to use them all up! :yahoo:
You're a wise fellow Harald. I've got a long ride coming up and I think I'll follow your lead. Thanks for reminding me to keep the used shoes handy for the next lonely traveler.

I say NO on the Redneck. Every proper redneck knows that used tires go up on the roof to hold the tin roof down in the wind.
So NO redneck here...citified redneck maybe...but not totally inbred.
I thought the tires were used to hold down the blue plastic tarp that stopped the tin roof from leaking? I guess I'm a total failure as a redneck! :blink: