• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cyclegear sale: Tourmaster Transition 2 Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That IS a good price. Hell, it's a great price. I love this jacket. I have several of them at the moment. When you can get them cheap, why not have spares? :)

These jackets are more tan than brown. They will work fine with black. They even have black panels on the elbows and shoulders.

That tan/black combo is cool. I have a black T2 that I bought new in 2007. I love that jacket. I have 3 3/4 warm jackets, and I wear my Transition 99% of the time.

It vents well for warm trips, is waterproof, and once the liner is installed, it'll keep me warm into the single digits. Its very versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great prices for a girls size or if you like butt ugly brown. I have a yellow one and bought one of the last yellows before they ran out of my size. I don't care for the Transition3. :huh:

Looks like a good time to retire my 10-yr.old TM jacket, ordered a tan (ugly brown?), should work well for commuting duty.

Just received my "ugly brown jacket" from CycleGear, not a bad looking jacket actually, just that I should have went one size larger. Ordered a small, probably better with a medium.

(Waiting for the medium to arrive before I send the small back to them.)

Noticed today that the price increased to $109.99.