D and H Cycle Hospitality Event at Barber Motorsports!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yahoo, the times for the Barber AMA races are drawing near. I've traveled from Atlanta to New Orleans, Houston, Ausitn, the Hill Country, Big Bend NP, hot springs along the Rio Grande, and then to the Ozarks for 2 days of riding. The Metzeler Z6 rear lasted 5,170 miles before being changed in 45 minutes at Yamaha of Harrison, AR. This evening brings me to Tupolo, MS where we had a great Italian dinner.

I'm excited about going to the D and H Cycle Hospitality Event and seeing the AMA races this weekend. Why don't you focus on YOUR opportunity and get on your pony and ride this weekend and join us there? You always remember the opportunities that you take rather than those that you allow to pass you by. I'm enjoying the FJR immensely after 5,800 sport touring miles. It truly is a fabulous ride. See you at Barber if you choose to come!!!!

Went by the booth and spent the day at the Yamaha tables.

Now that's what I call Southern hospitality!

Thanks again, :yahoo:

Many thanks to Gerald and Renaa!!!

I didn't get into town in time for lunch; but still receive huge amounts of hospitality in the form of shade, company, drinks, and ... Oh did I mention a rear tire, tools, and place to pull my wheel!

They were great! I rolled into town on an almost dead tire, riding two up loaded and still had to get back to Maryland.

No problem for D & H! They simply brought one down form the shop the next day and supplied tools and a garage!

Gerald and I rolled my FJR into the U-hual and we pulled the wheel using his truck and tools. No-mar, who happen to be in the same area, let me try their gear to mount/balance my tire and off I went.

Thanks again to D & H and No-Mar!

-Nik

lesson learned = 3mm of tread don't last long!!

Well, the D and H Hospitality Event was a hit. They had tables full of diners when I arrived and lots of folks meeting and greeting one another. There was good food and a nice bag of goodies that are very useful.

It was a great treat to see D and H Cycle represented by Gerald and Renaa Hopper and offering their hospitality and appreciation to their current and potential customers at this great track event.

Yamaha took 1 and 2 in the SuperSport race and it was a truly dramatic finish.

Here's a photo of Gerald and Renaa:

IMG_0334.jpg

Give them a chance for your sales, service, and warranty business as they are truly great folks.