• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dale Walker slip on's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooter, you are going to love them! I got a pair on the forum awhile back and they sound great. Mine came with the DB killers, but they are nowhere near loud enough to need them imho

ScooterG, you know full well I was going to buy those as soon as I got back from lunch. Now apologize to the man for going out of turn.

Scooter, you are going to love them! I got a pair on the forum awhile back and they sound great. Mine came with the DB killers, but they are nowhere near loud enough to need them imho
Oh, I know. This will be my fourth pair. I love the Holeshots.

I put 220,000 miles on my first pair. They are in a box in storage. They don't look so good anymore. Guess I need to throw them out. 2nd pair I bought off the forum in like new condition and they are in a box in storage waiting to go on FJR#3 someday. 3rd pair came with FJR#4. When I sold that FJR I kept them and put them on FJR#2. (Are you keeping up?) They have some small dents in them but are on a bike that has 130,000 miles. Nothing is pristine on that FJR anymore. At least it sounds good.

Wanted a black pair for the new 09 FJR but just couldn't justify the cost. But thanks to Mark, I will be in Holeshot bliss on the 09 soon!

SOLD!

Thank you SkooterG.

will ship ASAP!

MM

Last edited by a moderator: