Days like today suck.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having been a grateful recipient of such services, my heart goes out to all of you. A couple of years ago, I attended a conference for burn survivors (my injuries required 2-1\2 months in the burn unit undergoing multiple graft surgeries). One of the firefighters said he was humbled by being around such strong people with their scars to remind them of their strength. I looked at him and said, "Oh honey... You have scars... They're just on the inside."

I am very thankful there are people in the world that do what they do and that some of them are my dear friends. You boys be careful out there and remember there are a lot of people who love and care about you... and we are always here for you whether a word, a beer, a laugh, or a hug. :wub:

erixun,

Your story left me speechless. I cannot possibly understand what you and your colleagues go through. I'm pretty sure I don't want to understand. Please know that most 'citizens' value what you do, and citizens like me -- who could not perform your job under any circumstances -- value what you do very highly.

With sincere thanks,

Uncle Hud