decided to wash the ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know you could get em wet!

Mark

So after doing my outside chores, I broke out the water hose and washed the ride, could not believe how much grude was on her....(FJR)-aka-perfectblueride
Now she looks almost new again- actually put the summer cut off shield on as well.....little chilly for the ride in, but the 80's and humidity are fast approaching......

I wash and wax mine every week. Maybe I’m gay, but after laying out $14k it’s going remain clean.

fjr08005.jpg

hm.....a husky rider on a clean bike...............SKOOTERG?...............PHONE CALL ON THE YELLOW PHONE.

I never wash mine. My wife on the other hand does, and generally washes mine after hers. It's good to be the king :)

saying that saying that washing your bike is gay is gay is gay :D
Damn homophobes.

:p

Ya know since odot an Bearly left, and an odot wishing jihad on my ass, My bikes been washed plenty! Damn that Teximo anyways.

Next thing you know my exhaust is gonna rust!

:jester:

Had a three day ride (three different towns overnight) for work last week.

The first day was rain for 140 of the 160 miles.

Took the first layer of last year's bugs off of the 'screen. The really stubborn ones still have residue left. :blink:

Overall the bike is a little dirtier, but the bug guts are gone for now.....

Shane

i still haven't washed my bike since before SFO. i have arkansas bugs all over it. its really rather gross. but odot is gonna come over tomorrow and take care of it. i wonder how he can wash my bike without getting his leather pants wet??

i'll keep you posted.