DerbyCycles.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered PR2 tires last Friday, they were delivered on Tuesday. Awesome. $260 included B spec tire. Free shipping. Very satisfied.

Ordered a rear PR2 to store in garage as current one is about half used up

no issues

I laughed that it came in a cardbox

Other bike stuff companies I've used (Dennis Kirk) just wrap a label around the tire and ship it "naked"

Ordered a rear PR2 to store in garage as current one is about half used up

no issues

I laughed that it came in a cardbox

Other bike stuff companies I've used (Dennis Kirk) just wrap a label around the tire and ship it "naked"

I got mine this week also. Great service and came quick.

Now I have some card board to put under the bike when doing the next oil change. +2

Cycle Hill changer will be ordered also today.

Dave

I called to order PR2's and they said my best price is to order from Derbycycles.NET

So I did, shipped right away and had them in a week to the west coast. Very good prices and service! Love the cardboard box.

Based on posts from this forum I emailed Derby Cycles ( www.derbycycles.com ) at 10:40AM on Friday, June 4th. Placed my order for a set of Michelin Pilot Road II's for $235 (shipping included). Confirmation was received immediately. FedEx Ground tracking number was received at 2:00PM. Tires were delivered at 1:40PM on Monday, June 6th. GREAT SERVICE! No one locally could touch the price, and quite frankly were a little shocked when they confirmed the $235.

I have no affiliation with Derby Cycle, don't know anyone there and this was my first order from them....it won't be my last!

I called to order PR2's and they said my best price is to order from Derbycycles.NETSo I did, shipped right away and had them in a week to the west coast. Very good prices and service! Love the cardboard box.
Gunny!

Based on posts from this forum I emailed Derby Cycles ( www.derbycycles.com ) at 10:40AM on Friday, June 4th. Placed my order for a set of Michelin Pilot Road II's for $235 (shipping included). Confirmation was received immediately. FedEx Ground tracking number was received at 2:00PM. Tires were delivered at 1:40PM on Monday, June 6th. GREAT SERVICE! No one locally could touch the price, and quite frankly were a little shocked when they confirmed the $235.
I have no affiliation with Derby Cycle, don't know anyone there and this was my first order from them....it won't be my last!
Double gunny.
I ordered mine about a month or so ago, quick shipping (a received them couple days sooner then I thought), excellent prices and service. Tires were about 8 mos old from mfgr. No worries here. ;)

Ordered a set of PR2 Saturday 4 Jun and at my door Tuesday 7 Jun. Like others...awesome price $235.89, received shipping notification next day, came in a box and mfg date good (Dec 09 and Apr 10). NOTE DerbyCycle.net is the one to order from as prices were different from DerbyCycles.com

+1 on derbycycles.net

Ordered last Tues evening, received rapid e-mail confirmation that night, order update the next morning, FedEx tracking notice Wed afternoon, tires received in Colorado this afternoon. Nice.

$235.89 delivered to house - local dealer wanted $200 for just a rear, non-B spec!!

ORDER FROM DERBYCYCLES.NET not .com

Figured out after the sale, could have saved $30-40 on my set of PR2s

Good service, fast ship, I ordered wrong front and they caught it, notified me before the set were shipped. Overall, a B cause of the website games....