Desert Hijinks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]And that's all I've got to say about that.[/SIZE]

Insert gay-ass winky smiley here.

Looks like the desert didn't affect Skooter's legendary way with words... :rolleyes:

So Skooter, which one is you?

occ20three1.jpg

Ya know, it's one thing to run off to the wonderful world of Google Images and link to a homo piccie, but when you guys start collecting them in your photobucket accounts, well, let's just say your pappy shoulda smacked you harder when he caught you in your mamma's pink patten leather pumps, rearranging his boxer drawer... :p :lameasswinkysmiley:

By the way: Skooter, put down your latest issue of Gay Times and post something instead of just gawking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know, it's one thing to run off to the wonderful world of Google Images and link to a homo piccie, but when you guys start collecting them in your photobucket accounts, well, let's just say your pappy shoulda smacked you harder when he caught you in your mamma's pink patten leather pumps, rearranging his boxer drawer... :p :lameasswinkysmiley:
Gotta have the right ammo for the right moment Nut... like the one I'm saving for the 65 in a 45 thread... :lol:

First Rule About Desert Hijinks......is you don't talk about Desert Hijinks.

Suffice it to say, the "!" is more than he should probably say......and is still understated. I can personally affirm.....Skooter knows to how frickin' ride an FJR very well.

Nuff said.

20060710%20079.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First Rule About Desert Hijinks......is you don't talk about Desert Hijinks.
Suffice it to say, the "!" is more than he should probably say......and is still understated. I can personally affirm.....Skooter knows to how frickin' ride an FJR very well.

Nuff said.

20060710%20079.jpg

Very true! What happens in Nevada, stays in Nevada. (sometimes) :assassin:

Sorry I had to miss this one. :angry2: