DFW,TX Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROUD LEO

Reaction score
Who in the DFW,TX area gives the best and most reasonably priced service? Got some extras I want installed and for future reference also.

Stadium Yamaha, West Airport Freeway Irving has been good to me when I have had to have them service something I can not do. Off Huntington Dr. in Grand Prairie. Where are you located at? Harold :unsure:

What the heck are you paying someone else to install? I swear we are due for another TWTex FJR tech day, right? That'd be a good time to get some help installing stuff.

But yea, no personal experience yet but I've heard good things about Stadium Yamaha.

I would like to say thank you to all who post the great information. I have been wrenching on my 2008A for the last couple of years with help from the forum. I would definitely be interested in a tech day to see a TBS performed. See one, do one, teach one...

I would like to say thank you to all who post the great information. I have been wrenching on my 2008A for the last couple of years with help from the forum. I would definitely be interested in a tech day to see a TBS performed. See one, do one, teach one...
TBS is easy, less of a pain in the arse if you have the crap removed. I have wiseco blockoff plates on my wish list right now so next time I have to get in there to work I don't have to play plumber in order to do it. Follow the videos and it's easy. Of course, you have to have the tools first. I have a carbtune II pro. If we have a tech day I'd have no problem bringing it along for others to use. I've only done it once so I'm far from an expert, but hey, if no one else there is more expert then we can pull the video back up and figure it out again.